segunda-feira, 8 de agosto de 2016

Craig Pettigrew @ Dance Music 101

Craig Pettigrew is one of the co-founders of BPM Festival in Mexico, one of the world’s premier festivals in Dance Music.

Life: when was the moment you figured out that Dance Music was meant to you?


I was in high school and we used to listen to the collage radio station every Friday night where we would get to hear the latest music that was coming out and i totally feel in love with house music. I would tape the show every week so i had the newest songs that were released that week.

Laugh: when was the last time you had real fun?

Last Friday (AUG 5) in Sardinia for Guy Gerber’s birthday things started to get really weird and funny at the after party.

Love: name the one thing you love more than anything – and why is that?


My wife because she’s the best and i couldn’t live without her.

Past: name a significant moment in your career in Dance Music – and why is that?


The first time I ever decided to take a chance and though my own event in the little town where i grew up i was still in high school and i put every penny i had into the show, turned out to be a smash hit and that was the start of my promotion career.

Present: what do you think that is trending today in music, clubs and festivals?

I am seeing a lot of more spiritual themed festivals now that are really getting popular especially where I live in California.

Future: where is industry heading in the years to come?

That is the million-dollar question isn’t it? I’d expect things to work better with technology some sort of fusion between live concerts and streaming using VR or augmented reality.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário