segunda-feira, 23 de maio de 2016

Wade Cawood @ Dance Music 101

Wade Cawood is the CEO of Pulse Radio, which is consistently evolving the way people discover, generate, interact, promote and experience electronic music, connecting artist, fans and promoters at the heart of Electronic Music Culture. He is also the founder of Hairy Robot Media, which offers high-technology campaign solutions that connect brands with the world’s most influential and engaged audiences.

Life: when was the moment you figured out that Dance Music was meant to you?
Standing on the dance floor at Circoloco in Ibiza listening to Magda for the first time did it for me.

Laugh: when was the last time you had real fun?
Real Fun... ahah… isn’t all fun real... I think I’m having more and more fun every day. Whether you are booking a festival lineup or doing a brand deal for a website, this industry is a rollercoaster of emotions.

Love: name the one thing you love more than anything – and why is that?
The thing I love most of course is my beautiful son. At the end of the day he is the reason I work so hard everyday. I’m inspired by the opportunities that lie ahead for him. Other than that... around 9am at the after party when shit gets weird.

Past: name a significant moment in your career in Dance Music – and why is that?
I would say the second year I did the float at the Berlin Love Parade made me realize that i was in this for the long haul and realized that and industry was about to be born.

Present: what do you think that is trending today in music, clubs and festivals?
Smaller / Personal / Boutique – It’s all about more connection.

Future: where is industry heading in the years to come?
Anyone who answers this question is pulling it out of his ass. No one knows... and that’s the most exciting part of this ongoing journey.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário