segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2016

Roland Leesker @ Dance Music 101

Roland Leesker, CEO of Get Physical Music.

- Life: when was the moment you figured out that Dance Music was meant to you?

I must have been 4 or 5 years old. It was a hot and humid summer day. All of a sudden a very heavy rain shower came down. The rain was very warm, almost hot, which is totally unusual in Germany, where the rain can feel a bit chilly. My mother got me out of our house and we were dancing in the rain together. I still remember this moment as it was yesterday. I was in a very happy mood and I guess this experience kind of triggered my love for dancing in general. Since then i am always looking for some chance to dance... even when it´s raining.

- Laugh: when was the last time you had real fun?

Yesterday evening. My 11 year old son uploaded his first home made video on youtube. He was very proud and i really think that the language the kid´s are using today is very funny. To give you an example: „Übelst Cool!"

- Love: name the one thing you love more than anything – and why is that?

Music! Music is the answer to your problems.

- Past: name a significant moment in your career in Dance Music – and why is that?

Meeting my business partners Philipp Jung and Patrick Bodmer who are also known as M.A.N.D.Y. was and still is very inspiring to me every day. The way we work and communicate with each other is very special.

- Present: what do you think that is trending today in music, clubs and festivals?

Music Streaming. Sustainability and Virtual reality!

- Future: where is the industry heading in the years to come?

Dancing in outer space!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário