segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2016

Mark Lawrence @ Dance Music 101

Mark Lawrence, CEO from the AFEM / Association for Electronic Music

- Life: when was the moment you figured out that Dance Music was meant to you?
When I was 4 years old and first heard Donna Summer, I Feel Love.

- Laugh: when was the last time you had real fun?
Every morning when my kids wake me up and every time they show me their dance moves.

- Love: name the one thing you love more than anything – and why is that?
Apart from my family that would have to be the feeling of hearing amazing new music from unknown artists or visiting a club when it is on top of its game and the clubbers and DJ are 100% together in the moment.

- Past: name a significant moment in your career in Dance Music – and why is that?
Being appointed CEO of AFEM and when my record label Black Rock got its first number 1 on Traxsource - thank you to Clara Da Costa ‘Just (Steve Mac Mix).

- Present: what do you think that is trending today in music, clubs and festivals?
The trend that excites is smaller venues pushing art, music, food and culture together and also the creation of music live, onstage feeding off the audience.

- Future: where is industry heading in the years to come?
Bigger, Global and even Better.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário