segunda-feira, 11 de julho de 2016

Clarissa Pantoja @ Dance Music 101

Clarissa Pantoja was with AB-Inbev as its Global Head of Music (until November 2015) and is currently its Global Corona Communication Director (from December 2015).


Life: when was the moment you figured out that Dance Music was meant to you?

Electronic music was part of my entire youth. I started to hear drum and bass really young and I was always in love with the energy of the sound. The moment I knew I that I belong to this culture was when I went to my first festival in 2008, called Transcendence at Chapada dos Veadeiros, Brazil. I was so impressed with the music, people style and the community feeling that I knew I belong to that big family.


Laugh: when was the last time you had real fun?

On my last trip to Ibiza. I am a big fan of the Balearic Islands and have been visiting Ibiza for the past 3 years. On my last trip I had a lot of friends together and we had this remarkable night at Pacha with Solomun.


Love: name the one thing you love more than anything – and why is that?

Travel...! I just love to experience new cultures, meet new people, new scenes.


Past: name a significant moment in your career in Dance Music – and why is that?

When we launched “Budweiser Made for Music” in China last year in partnership with Tiësto. It was fascinating to be part of a music culture development by bringing electronic music for a country that is still discovering the scene. We launched an exclusive track and music video that was a huge success all over the country.


Present: what do you think that is trending today in music, clubs and festivals?

I see a huge movement happening towards the underground movement. Music is moving from “hands in the air” to “moving the hips”. This change also has an impact on the type of experiences people want to get. I see them each time more connected to specific scenes, like label parties.


Future: where is industry heading in the years to come?

It is fascinating to see how electronic music went from something extremely niched to a much broader audience. I think people will get each time more educated on the different types of sounds and this will generate a huge transformation on how people consume music.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário